Last week I slipped on the stairs and sprained my back. After spending two days in the hospital I returned home with a supportive waist belt. I am advised against any work where I have to bend down. Three days are gone and I am frustrated messy state of my house. Being a perfectionist, this mess is really getting on my patience. I want to sweep this clutter out of my perfect home that it used to be.
Today, my sister came to visit me and intuited how unhappy I am with the state of my home. So by the evening she left her electric broom with me, to help me in keeping my house clean. I am so impressed with its ease of use that I have already one for me as well. I am impressed with its benefits and I found it perfect due to these reasons
- It is a cordless electric broom, so I am not stuck in a limited place.
- It is quick to assemble and pack.
- I can adjust it to match my height or anyone else in my family.
- It can conveniently clean any difficult or out of reach place like under the sofa and bed.
- It comes with an adjustable handle that I can tilt or straighten according to the areas I want to clean without bending.
- It works on all kinds of floors and on dry or wet surfaces
- I can use it with press of a button and its brushes are replaceable to match my sweeping needs.
- A detachable dirt collector that makes sweeping more effective.
- My sister’s electric broom for pet hair takes some space, I have ordered a wall bracket style to save floor space in my compact apartment
- Its ergonomically designed shape and handle is perfect to support in my painful back condition.
Now my home again looks spotlessly clean as before my injury. I recommend it for anyone who has a hectic life running in between a job and a home. It is a great innovative idea to live in a clean home.